Monday, March 3, 2008

Greg and Kathy

Chris only has one sibling, his brother Greg. He is married to Kathy, and they have a daughter Sydney. Well, they have two daughters now, little Ava Piper (who we will be calling Piper) was born in February. I really hadn't started blogging yet, but here are some pictures of Piper and Sydney as well as the rest of the family. My in-laws, Pete and Polly, are there this weekend, and Pete is a picture taker, just like Chris, so we should have a bunch of new pictures next week. She's a cutie, so is her sister.

201100167111_0_BG

503799067111_0_BG

922999067111_0_BG

364689067111_0_BG

As I type this I just have to admit that Carter is standing by me, home sick from school after our wild weekend, playing Guitar Hero on the Wii, doing really well playing Mississippi Queen. Again, don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed.

2 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Go ahead and be very proud of Carter! That is awesome. Thanks for the updates.

Trenton & Maren said...

Hi Mikki! It is so fun to see everyones blogs. I'm glad we found each other's sites. This will be a good way to keep up. I can't believe Carter is 5. Wow, time flies. Love, Maren