Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shameless Nanner Nanner Post to Kaleb

I wouldn't be one of Kaleb's favorite sisters if I didn't give him crap about the WAC tournament over the weekend. So here it goes, nanner, nanner, nanner. In case you are wondering I am a Boise State alumna and Kaleb is a Utah State alumni (I think that's the correct wordage). BSU ended up winning the WAC tournament by beating Hawaii, Utah State and New Mexico State. They are going to the NCAA tournament on Friday and playing Louisville. Love you Kaleb. Go orange, go big blue, fight, fight, BSU.

9900_splash_champ_457_02

Also, to my friend Amanda, I'm thinking of you. Take care. Love you.

3 comments:

Trenton & Maren said...

Funny post Mikki!

We have decided to make our blog private. If you would like to continue checking in on our site, email us at mkjenks@juno.com and let us know your email so we can add you to our invite list. Thanks! Hope you are all doing well.

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

good one

ManicMandee said...

You silly girl! I love you. Thanks for your thoughts too.