Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Picture search

So as I've searched through the digital photos that I have, I found some from the Kunz family reunion last summer. Morgan ought to get a kick out the ones of the boys in their underwear. I always laugh when I see the pics of your kids because Carter would live in his underwear if I let him. I remember my brothers always used to hang out in their's as well. So, here are a few from last summer.

IMG_3167

IMG_3173

IMG_3176

IMG_3178

IMG_3182

IMG_3191

And here are the great pics of the boys as Jenny's house.

IMG_3192 IMG_3193 IMG_3194

IMG_3195

IMG_3196

3 comments:

Trenton & Maren said...

Good memories. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Morgan said...

So cute, I totally forgot that they did that. It is so true, I can't keep clothes on them!

ManicMandee said...

Kids barely dressed = cute. Me barely dressed = vomit.