Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back to Christmas

I just have to share a few more memories and photos from Christmas day and the rest of our time up at my parents. Christmas day was a lot of fun. We had my parents, all of my siblings and their kids and my Grandma Green who is in her 90’s, there. About 22 people in all were there. Very crowded, but lots of fun for everyone.

IMG_9252

There were an obscene amount of presents there.

IMG_9257

My brother Kaleb and his daughter Lily.

IMG_9259

My dad and mom.

IMG_9261

My Grandma Green

IMG_9262

Carter and Kennedy

IMG_9267

Kaleb, Jennie and Lily. Lily is wearing the sweater that my sister Jenny knitted for her.

IMG_9270

Carter with Guitar Hero World Tour, he’s still a little upset with me that they didn’t get the game with the drums and microphone.

IMG_9274

Ryan

IMG_9278

Rachel, David and my nephew Dyllan.

IMG_9293

Kim and Michael

IMG_9301

My brother-in-law Tim with the cool wall hangings that Jenny gave to him. One is from up at Grand Targhee and the other is of Palisades Reservoir.

No comments: