Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holiday Concert

Kennedy had her holiday band concert back on December 2nd. I know it's way past, but they did really well for a 6th grade band class. The orchestra also performed. It was really fun and only lasted about an hour, so you can't beat that. She's been playing the flute, and she's pretty good. And it's definitely not as annoying when she practices as when Ryan was playing the trumpet. Now that got pretty loud.

IMG_9002 IMG_9028

IMG_9039

Kennedy with her friends Brooke and Megan after the concert.

On another note, Chris had to completely reformat the computer, so here's hoping that all of my previous problems with the computer have vanished and I'll be able to start posted on a regular basis. Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I didn't know this about Kennedy. Very good! How's she handling Middle School?

Sarah said...

I'll take the flute over the trumpet any day! I'm glad your computer is fixed. I've missed reading your blog.

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

Way to go Kennedy, I guess I didn't know that you played the flute.