Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Christmas

We left for my parents on Christmas Eve. I was really excited to go to my parents for Christmas because all of my brothers and my sister and their families were going to be there. My dad's family always has a big Christmas Eve party with a great dinner, gift exchanges and the nativity being acted out. It was a full house.

IMG_9193

Carter dressed up as a shepherd.

IMG_9197

Kennedy in her angel costume.

IMG_9200

Dyllan so excited to be in his wise man crown.

IMG_9203

My dad getting ready to read the Nativity story.

IMG_9205

Sid, Slade and Tracey playing Joseph, baby Jesus and Mary.

IMG_9213

IMG_9218

Opening presents from the cousins.

IMG_9223 

He got a Magic 8 Ball from his cousin.

IMG_9231

Kennedy got a lot of cooking stuff from her cousin.

IMG_9235

Tim, Michael, Bret and Shon chatting after the festivities. 

IMG_9206

Ryan and my niece Lily in their little lamb ears. So cute.

IMG_9229

Ryan got a new pocketknife from his cousin.

2 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Your fam is cool. I think it's great they have even the big kids and even some adults get in on the nativity.

Diane Burnett said...

Looks like so much fun! It is so nice that everyone was together!