Saturday, August 23, 2014

I'm trying to convince myself that mowing the lawn and raking up all the loose grass was just as good as running three miles this morning. I wanted to run, I just couldn't find motivation, so I did yard work instead. Just as good, right??
 
After getting back from Hawaii on a Sunday night we spent about three days at home before we headed to Bear Lake for the 4th of July weekend and a get together with my family. My parents rent a cabin every summer and we all spent Thursday through Sunday together. It's been a really good thing for everyone. I didn't take too many photos this year, but we did have a good time. We spent part of a day at the lake. A few people got out to golf a few times. The older kids went out a night or two and we had an epic ping pong tournament. The younger kids had a blast playing ghosts in the graveyard and us old kids had a good time hanging out and talking. We rented jet skis for a couple of hours and just really enjoyed spending time together.
Carter at the Creperie in Logan on the way up to Bear Lake. It's our annual stop. We can't go to Logan without eating there.
Miss Addy .... isn't she a cutie!!

Addy, Mason and Finn at the lake having a great time getting dirty!!
Carter and Brandon messing on the blowup boat!!
Mason kicking butt in our epic ping pong tournament. I think Josh won, but I'm not sure.
Dave and Josh after their match!!
Addy is such a big girl that she wanted to hold the baby. That baby Emily is as big as she is!! Love them!!
 The girl and Josh on the deck!! 
Josh and Kennedy are awesome cousins and took Tallin with them to get shakes!! Love them!!
Video of Emily dancing!!

No comments: