Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last day of school

For Ryan at least. Poor Kennedy is going through the end of June. Ryan finished 7th grade this year. They got out early today, do you think he and his friends could come up with something fun to do outside?? No, he comes home and all he wants to do is this ...

IMG_7293

Play the WII. They got it for Christmas, but after about three months they were fighting so bad over it, that the Wii Remotes got taken away until last week. We'll see how long the peace lasts. He's really into his Call of Duty 3 game right now. I'm thinking that I should get the new Wii Fit game that just came out.

Anyway, Ryan has a pretty busy summer planned. He's got a journalism camp in two weeks since he's going to be on the yearbook staff next year. He's really excited about that. Also he has scout camp the last week of June. That's always a fun time. Then we are off on our travels for the summer. A couple weeks in Teton Valley and then off to California on our Fabulous Family Summer Vacation (with a wedding thrown in).

I still can't believe that I am the mother of an 8th grader. And, I just found out that my high school reunion is going to be over Labor Day weekend. FIFTEEN YEARS, crazy, crazy, crazy!!

2 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

That does not look like very active wii playing :)!

Holy cow! And 8th grader. You've got one foot in the grave already girl :)!

It would be my 15th reunion this year too, but I haven't heard anything about one.

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

I wish it was only my 15th. Good Job Ryan. Way to go. Awesome that you are going to be doing yearbook.