Friday, June 27, 2008

Primary activity

The kids had a Primary activity on Tuesday. I'm not sure either of the kids had a great time. It was a water activity and Carter and another kid ran into each other when they were running through the sprinkler. He was pretty pouty after that. Kennedy and the other girls her age were pretty much regulated to helping out with the younger kids, so I'm not sure how much fun she actually had. But, most of the kids seemed to thing it was a lot of fun. Again, the pictures aren't too great. I'm a novice at using Chris' nice Canon camera, so I didn't have it on the right settings, the pictures all had a blue tint and looked washed out. I'll figure it out someday.

IMG_7443

They had an obstacle course for the kids. They had to sing primary songs as they went along.

IMG_7465

The best part, the popcicles at the end.

And I just had to include this cute picture of my friend Amanda's daughter Becca. Hope you don't care Amanda, if you do I can change it to the one I took of you :)

IMG_7417

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Your blog looks so nice! Thanks for not posting that nasty photo of me. I guess you wanted to live. I really like the one of Becca.

Jennifer P. said...

I'm awfully late to read this--but too cute! Yes, singing primary songs turns any activity into "primary activity appropriate :)".

Nichole said...

mikki! how long have you been hiding in boise? we live in mccall! now i've found you and your blog. 15 year reunion end of aug. check me out eh?