Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday weekend

We left for eastern Idaho on Thursday to surprise my dad for his birthday. All of my siblings and I met up at my nephew Dyllan's football game in Shelley to surprise him and then we all went to my parents in Teton Valley to spend the weekend, help them out with a few projects and have a birthday bash Saturday night.

Friday the boys spent the day finishing painting the outside of my parents house while my mom, Jenny and I canned carrots and potatoes.We spent the night hanging out up at Jenny's eating chocolate fondue while my dad ran the chains for the varsity football game.

Saturday we had Lyndsey Kunz take pictures of the grandkids. They should be really cute. You can check out some of her pictures at www.kunzphotography.com . She's an awesome photography if you are ever up in Teton Valley and want some pictures taken.

That night we had a party for my dad, which was fun because he didn't know about it. There was quite an assortment of family and friends there, so it was pretty fun.

Here's a bunch of pictures from the weekend. The only bad part, Chris wasn't able to come with us because he was on a business trip to Las Vegas and Phoenix.

collage

collage1

collage2

collage3

collage4

collage5

collage6

collage7

I think everyone had a great time and it was fun to see everyone. And Ann-Marie, my mom has a copy of all these pictures and more on her computer if you want them.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Looks like so much fun Mikki, I need to get up there and see Grandma.

Marilyn said...

Great pictures Mikki. Your page is really cute!!

Sarah said...

Wow, does Carter look like your Dad or what? I love the collage of pictures and it looks like you guys had a great time! It's always good to see family.

Anonymous said...

So many great pictures!! I love them! I was so looking forward to Rachel's cute snoozing pictures. . . maybe next post? ha ha ha ha! It was great to see you guys!
Love you!

Jennifer P. said...

I love how you collaged all of them! The faces one was great :)!

Ann-Marie said...

Cute pics! I'll have your mom e-mail them to me. Thanks!