Saturday, October 25, 2008

End of soccer, beginning of basketball

We finally finished with our last soccer game today. Carter played really well and scored another goal. It's made this season a little more fun to watch because he's been a bit more aggressive and wants to go after the ball. Of course, I don't have a picture, because I was too busy being the loud mom cheering. Chris was teaching classes at a merit badge fair for scouts, so he wasn't there to pick up the slack today. But, I did snap a few shots when I wasn't so excited.

IMG_8501

IMG_8506

Running off, right after he scored the goal to end the quarter :)

IMG_8508

Definitely got the Green gene for the long tongue to touch the nose.

IMG_8519 Carter also started Y-Ball this week. It's nice to have stuff to keep him busy and we practice across Cloverdale at his elementary school, so it's not a very far walk or drive.

And the pictures that Lyndsey Kunz took of the kids are up and ready to be looked at. It's www.kunzphotography.com . Check them out they are so cute. Go to gallery and look at the last page. I think it's 55, and click on the Kunz pictures. Very cute pictures.

2 comments:

Diane Burnett said...

Mikki, I tagged you on my blog!

ManicMandee said...

How do you keep up with all your kids sports? Amazing. I can hardly handle Celeste and Jonah just being in scouts and activity days.