Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally doing Diane's tag

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Going to BSU.
2. Chasing around a 1year old and a three year old.
3. Meeting the Brown's, who are still our good friends.
4. Going to BSU men's basketball games.
5. Also, going to Maren and Serena's sports events.
5 things on my To do list today
1. Laundry
2. Picking kids up from school.
3. Going to Young Women's.
4. Watch Criminal Minds.
5. Celebrate my wedding anniversary.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay tithing
2. Buy a new house.
3. Savings for kids college and missions.
4. Buy my husband the car of his dreams.
5. Go on a nice, long vacation.
5 places I have lived
1. Cedron, Idaho
2. Boise, Idaho (with Brad and Rosalie)
3. Boise, Idaho (in an apartment off Overland & Curtis).  
4. Boise, Idaho (with my in-laws while our house was being built).
5. Boise, Idaho (in the house we built).
5 jobs I have had
1. Harvesting potatoes (with my dad and with Dustin's).
2. O'Rourke's
3. Sojourner Inn hotel maid in Teton Village, Wyoming.
4. Waitress at Pizza Hut.
5. In the newsroom at The Idaho Statesman.

1 comment:

ManicMandee said...

Good to know, good know...
I like when people do these tags. They are a fun way to learn about others.