Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guess who's turning 60

I was looking through some old pictures the other day and found this GREAT picture of part of my family and thought it would be fun to share on this awesome day. It's my dad's 60th birthday today. So, in honor of that here we go, and....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! LOVE YOU TONS!!!

scan0011

This is my brother Michael, my mom, my dad and my brother Kaleb. I'm standing in the front. I'm wondering if Jenny was taking the picture and David wasn't around yet. Don't you love the hair and beard everyone :)

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Mikki, you looked so adorable! Love how blonde your hair was.

Diane Burnett said...

That picture is hilarious of your mom and dad!! I can't believe that he is 60!

Jennifer P. said...

He looks just like someone out of a late 70's- early 80's sitcom! Hilarious! I'm sure he'll have some words for you for making this picture public :)!

Jennifer P. said...

yes.....singles dance.....girlfriends talked me into it because they reasoned "you LOVE to dance--and we can just all dance together!". And I DO love to dance....but not to 20 year old parody songs....and NOT with 70 year olds :)! Such a weird, wild thing!!! I KNEW the LDS people would get it :)!

Ann-Marie said...

Love the hair and beard:) It's so funny to look back at how great we all dressed and looked back then.