Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Carter's News

 Carter has had a few exciting things happen in the last few weeks since we got home from vacation. He lost his first tooth a few weeks ago. I had no idea it was even loose when he came and showed me how it was hanging loose. Ryan and Kennedy never lost teeth this early. He was really excited and couldn't wait for the Tooth Fairy to come and visit him. It's not a great picture, but you can definitely see the gap on the bottom teeth.

y1pHxtmpblnHtPXBixYWcaJZcX3yUckIDGg-nvlD45VWVUMlz5vWBtnDohz2qbiX6Zt8_0x358OTrY[1]

He also started Kindergarten this morning at Spalding. He was so excited. His teacher is Mrs. Longpre, she was his first preschool teacher in the MEI program at Spalding, so that was fun for him to see her. He gets to ride the bus home so that has added to the excitement. Hopefully he will still be excited about going after a few weeks.

IMG_0601 IMG_0602

Woohoo, my baby is finally going in school. The last time one of my kids started kindergarten I was pregnant with Carter. I'm not sure if I feel relief that this is the last time I will go through this or be a little sad about it.

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Becca saw this post and missed Carter. It's strange they are starting Kindergarten isn't it? I don't think I'm sad about it though.

Kati Howard said...

Awww... that stinks that you lsot the pictures... I feel your pain. I wanted to tell you that Carter was especially helpful in class this last sunday and we appreciate his being a good example SO much!

Nichole said...

hey mikki~is your link to jenny and tim your sister jenny? i can't find a picture of her anywhere on her blog!