Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hotel pools

Since we spent 7 nights in hotels on our vacation and my kids love hotel pools there definitely had to be a separate post with pictures of my kids in hotel pools. I won't put anymore from the pool in Las Vegas, though. Pete, my father-in-law loves cameras and bought a new water-proof digital one to take on vacation.

I don't know if I ever explained that my in-laws were going to the same wedding that we were and when we decided to drive down and take a few extra days to go to Disneyland they decided to join us. That's about all I'm going to say about it. We are all still talking to one another, and I figure that's got to count for something.

IMG_5772

IMG_5774

IMG_5779

This is how a lot of our days ended, sitting in various hot tubs and relaxing. My feet definitely needed to soak after three days walking around Disneyland and California Adventure.

P7220074

P7220073

P7220075

P7220079

P7220081

P7220083

P7220104

More hot tubbing. We met another family at our hotel that had a son around Carter's age, so they were able to give us some pointers about what he would like to do.

P7270236

P7270237

I definitely have some posers for kids. They are complete fishes. And I can't believe how much Carter has his eyes open under water. I'm going to have to invest in a good pair of swim goggles for him.

2 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I love the underwater shots! Very cool. So send me an email and tell me more details about your trip. You know what I'm talking about.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome...lookas like you guys had a lot of fun!!