Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Haircuts

Yesterday after piano lessons I took Carter and Kennedy to get their hair cut. It hasn't been done since we were at my parents in July, so it was way past time to get them done. Ryan refused to get his cut yet. I'll have to hold him down to get it done in the next few weeks. Anyway, Ryan got hold of the camera in my purse and started taking pictures. Most of them didn't turn out, but they are getting put on here anyway.

IMG_0895

IMG_0896

IMG_0897

IMG_0898

This picture makes her look like she is really young. It reminds me of her face when she was probably 4 or 5.

IMG_0899

This one he took of himself. I'm sure that he won't like that I put it on here, but you can see, he definitely needs a haircut.

IMG_0900

Now, isn't this just really cute. The stylist did a fake mohawk, I'm sure that's not the name for it, but around our house, that's what we call it. I just love this kid to death.

I'm off to a doctors appointment. Here's hoping I'm down another 8-10 pounds or so. I'm being optimistic since I've been walking a little more than I had been.

2 comments:

Kati Howard said...

I believe what you are refferring to is called a fo-hwak (fake mohawk.) Nice hair everyone!

ManicMandee said...

Lookin good Franz kids!