Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Saturday soccer

I just have to brag that Carter scored a goal in his soccer game on Saturday. I am just completely bummed because I missed it. I was helping to give a friend a baby shower, which was fun, but, I really wasn't expecting him to score. He just doesn't play aggressive enough to score, he's usually more worried about the other team scoring so he plays back a little bit. So ....

AWESOME JOB CARTER

FOR SCORING YOUR FIRST

GOAL EVER!!!!

IMG_8284

I know, you can't see him, but he's the one to the right of the coach. This is when he actually kicked it in. But, he's a really good kicker, so I'll show one of him kicking :)

IMG_8313

And, this why I love to watch him play ....

IMG_8295

IMG_8326

because no matter how the game turns out, he's just happy to have been there and played. He's always so sad when it's over.

5 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Looks like Chris had a good birthday! And Carter is still the studliest kid ever. Great job!

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

Good job Carter. He is so animated. Can't wait to see a little less of you. You get it right?

Sarah said...

Great job, Carter! Hey, Mikki, I was wondering who you went through for soccer this year. Could you email me @ cjgsmg@hotmail.com? Thanks.

Linda said...

Mikki,
I love your blog! Those are new pictures on our blog from Yellowstone. I have a bunch more I want to post, but I need to learn how to make a slide show, or the cool boxes you do with 9 or so pictures, or I will have a never ending blog of Yellowstone pictures. We had a blast on our trip. Thanks for your comment!
Linda

Ann-Marie said...

Good work Carter.