Friday, May 16, 2008

Field trip

Carter's preschool class at Spalding went on a field trip to Conyan Aviation on Wednesday morning. Miss Wendy's husband Howard is a pilot and flies jets and prop planes for them. We learned that you can rent a private jet from them for $2500 an hour. I think we'll be heading out for an extended vacation anytime now. It was fun for the kids. They got to get in the private jet, walk through the hangars and see people working on other airplanes.IMG_7155

 IMG_7156

IMG_7172IMG_7151   Carter definitely had a great time. We are counting down days til the end of school. Carter only has two more weeks, Ryan has about 2 1/2 weeks, but poor Kennedy will be going until the end of June :(

5 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

My sister-in-law actually OWNS a private jet. Ah--what a difficult life....

Looks like a fun fieldtrip!

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

Carter looks like he had a great time. McCall looked fun also.

Jennifer P. said...

Hello!
This is Zane, just to let you know. Could you go grt ryan? Thanks. Hey Ryan! I played brawl the other day. IT WAS A BLAST!!! I can't decide if my favorite character is Ike or Meta Knite. That or sonic.
Thanks for the comment!

~Zane~

Morgan said...

K if I was Kennedy I would change schools!
It is going to be a long month for her!

ManicMandee said...

We did that field trip too. I think we'll pretty much never be flying on a private jet. EVER.