Saturday, May 3, 2008

Piano recital

Ryan and Kennedy had a piano recital on Thursday, May 1st. Their Aunt Rosalie has been teaching them for the past 6 years or so (at least Ryan that long). She always does a great job with it and the kids get to perform. They always do a great job as well. It was great this year because Chris was able to be home. I think he's only been to 2 recitals every and my Grandma Green was there. She will be 92 in July and we don't get to see her very often. It was a special night. Here's some pictures of her with the kids.

collage1 collage

2 comments:

Trenton & Maren said...

Looks like it was a great night! We got to visit with grandma on Thursday for a bit too. Well, just me and the kids. Trenton had to work. It was good to see her. Jace helped my mom frost the recital cookies. Hope they were tasty! I'm sure your kids did a great job!

ManicMandee said...

That is so neat that she teaches them. What a great experience for you all!