Monday, July 14, 2008

Blessing Lily

On Saturday, July 5th we headed down to Logan to bless my brother Kaleb's daughter Lily. Whenever we get together as a family, things get kind of wild. After Sacrament Meeting, we headed to the club house at his town house to have lunch and hang out. We added the last few cousins, Case and Tallin to the mix and the fun began.

IMG_0043

Carter holding Lily with Kaleb sitting right there helping out.

IMG_0048

Kennedy, who was the only girl cousin, holding Lily.

IMG_0086

Ryan holding Lily after her blessing.

IMG_0076

My parents Mike and Marcia with all of their grandkids. From the left: Josh, Ryan, Dyllan, Kennedy, Tallin, Lily (held by my mom), Case, Brandon and Carter.

IMG_0068

Grandpa Mike posing with the kids. Kennedy leaned out of the pictures, but her hand made it in.

IMG_0077

My kids with their Great-grandma Davida.

IMG_0085

My dad and Brandon doing their belly dance. Sorry dad, I couldn't resist.

IMG_0095

My dad and Carter hanging out. Right before I took this picture Carter was actually smiling.

collage

The grass fight that ensued after lunch. Uncle Tim was like a big kid and got right in on the action. The little kids had a great time.

1 comment:

ManicMandee said...

Holy Cow it's a million posts on your blog! Learned a lot about you and enjoyed it. Good times.