Monday, July 14, 2008

Last day of school... finally

Kennedy finally had her last day of school on June 27th. I know it's the middle of July, but like I said, I've been traveling and enjoying myself too much to post anything while I was gone.

It was her last year of elementary school. So, goodbye Spalding Elementary, and hello Lewis and Clark Middle School. Now, if I could just talk her out of joining the skateboarding club at school :(

IMG_7546 IMG_7550

This is Kennedy with her teacher, Miss Nigh. Kennedy is the shortest kid in class, and her teacher is pretty much her size. She was a great teacher. It was her first year and she always had the kids doing something fun and interesting. She was really good for Kennedy because Kennedy is normally quiet in school and this year she really came out of her shell. And yes, her shirt actually has a "Team Edward" iron on. I just had to include the picture of Carter, he's really quite a poser for the camera.

No comments: