Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Green Reunion

The weekend I came home from my parents house we had a family reunion with my mom's family. My grandma turned 92 this year and she has 10 kids, who all came. So, from those 10 kids I have lots of cousins, who have lots of kids. I think someone said there were close to 90 people there. It was good to see everyone. I don't make it to these reunions every time. They are every couple of years. My Kunz family reunion was the next weekend, but we missed that because we were getting ready for our family vacation (I haven't mentioned that yet, but I'll get around to it). Anyhoo, here are some pictures, hopefully I'll remember everyone's names and who they belong to.

IMG_7718

These are 3 of my mom's brothers: Greg, Eric, and Thayne. I think Eric is holding my cousin Karin's baby.

IMG_7724 

This is my cousin Damon's daughter (I can't remember her name right now) and my cousin MaryKate's daughter Lilianna.

IMG_7736

My cousin Melissa's twins Jenna and Chloe and another of MaryKate's daughter Sophia.

IMG_7773

My brother's David and Kaleb getting a little chummy during the talent show Saturday night.

IMG_7778

Kennedy with her cousins Josh and Kyle. They spent a lot of time hanging out Saturday.

collage8

Here are just some fun candids of my kids and my sisters kids with a few cousins mixed in. The picture of Carter with his tongue touching his nose was a contest. It's something that most of the Green family can do, must be some sort of genetic trait or something.

No comments: